Monday, June 29, 2009

school sucks especially for the first day of returning :(((

headed back for i&e haiz overslept sia! first time in my life talking in front of the lecture theatre!!! yupp so went for the yr1 POA lecture, was toking with baka jon LOL. qihui virus suddenly pass to me HAHAHA. so ya crap crap~~ luckily 10 volunteers sign up :D

lunched makan place! seriously eat the food until super sianz lor. nothing nice LOL! or maybe i too picky wor? so while queuing with qihui, made a fool out of myself =.=" said supermarket as super mushroom WOWs. then forgot to take chopstick and spoon LOL! heehee. oops. first day of sku mah, brain not functioning well lehs.

tested jon for his BTT and had lots jokes due to the funny signboards. he then phoned me say he failed by 1 questions damm funny man. HAHA. still tell me " i sure 1 time pass liao" =.= luckily this is mock test nia lor! hohoho!

anyways, jc peeps jiayou for your block test2 ok! YOU CAN DO IT DE!!! dun stay up too late to mug ah~~~ rest will help u win half the battle (:

oh did i mention we went to patronize ly mochi stall!!!! yummy :D tasty! I WANT MORE!


No comments: