Thursday, July 02, 2009

first wk in school~~ haiz. sian. got back my results for my tests oh well! quite disappointing? cos studied but din do well i guess. wad's happening to this little brain of mine?! unable to store more things? dun understand the whole lot of crap i am taught? I DUNNO! perhaps its just all the insufficient slp, projects and other stupid matters that come along the way~~

hmm. so ytd i cabbed to sch cos was late plus raining so ya~~ and guess wad. I ACTUALLY WAITED 46MINS TO HOP ONTO 1 HOLY CAB. its not just irritating but super sickening!!!! met aneza at 1030.. so left house at 10am thinking a taxi will appear immediately [thats usually the case] so i will still reach on time. then who knows NO CAB IN SIGHT. in the end i reach sch ard 11.10? cos i hop on cab at 10.46 =.=" grrrrr. that must be 1 of my suay-est day man LOL.

side track abit. saw this gal from my sec sku that jumped down and commit suicide in school uniform! omg so pl made to the headlines again. wows. and the reason was she quarrelled with her best friend? -.- i bet the best friend will feel guilty in her life forever~~~ thats so silly of her. but afterall we are not her, so maybe she's really hurt..

this sort of made me kinda remind me of the times when i actually quarrelled with my close friends~~ LOL! maybe its not the kind of argument that we see ard us, but rather just harsh words or actions that really hurt our feelings. yeah sometimes we might not really realised the impact when we say it.that why ppl feelings are that fragile isnt it? hahas. however was glad and relieved that all these "misunderstandings" between us are cleared and managed to patch up all the times. in fact, this is why we are brought much closer together? after having a good talk, a loud cry, etc. and i always have the belief that "only true friends will quarrel and really have cold war on each other" HAHA. maybe you may say this is a weird logic of mine. but if that friend doesnt matter to you,i believe you wont even bother to have a cold war with him/her right! though avoiding each other and lefting them out is really hurtful. i feel that as long as taking turns to give in and compromise to each other, the friendship will definitely last forever~~

perhaps i am just too naive in my own thinking. but thats wad happened in my life. and i am thankful for all my friends :D [you guys know who you are WINKS] cos i am really stubborn in my thinking and sometimes even actions. hahas. even my parents cant tahan me at times LOL! i used to be the kind of girl that want things to go my own way all the times, and ppl have to compromise to me! heehee.maybe this is the personality of an onli child? whereby parents always treat me as little princess.. and let things go along with my wishes.... oh wells, over the yrs, have tried my best to change and hopefully i did? LOL!

anyways, back to my dreadful week. life's been boring in school especially with the norms of lectures and tutorials. something worth mentioning, aneza have been taking 151 with me these days :D wheee~~ cos her 52 seriously cannot make it sia. too slow :X HAHAHAH. then qihui leh, its like any bus also can board kind. tsk. somemroe today so early reach home lah! GRRR :S

can someone cure my he/she problem?! T.T

to end off, tmr will be heading out with fangy, serene and huiling!!!!!! HAPPIE :D cos i haven seen them for eons!

No comments: