Friday, December 30, 2011

lets wave bye to 2011, and HELLO 2012 :D

a recap of the major happenings in my life:

ended by 3 years of poly life in NP !!!! everyone working towards their individual goals in life.

celebrated zhiyong 's 21st! :) [the first in our clique to turn legal]

my first graduation overseas trip with friends!♥♥ yes WITHOUT parents :D

the first time we three stay out tgt to watch sunrise ^^ [ignore the purpose of volunteering haha]


finally our graduation ceremony! *yippie, jumps in glee*

saying goodbye to the malaya railway....

mahjulah singapura with bff ♥!

our annual meetup with janice!! WELCOME BACK!

in between, one by one of my guy friends headed to serve the nation.. miss their gossips and crapiness :/ but oh wells, WE WILL BE BACK AS ONE soon ♥♥

before this year ends, santa has been really good to me to give me an early present in september!

happy me + happy you = happy us! ♥♥♥♥

HAPPIE NEW YEAR PEEPS! so excited for the countdown tmr!

oh before i forgot,

happie birthday daddy! am glad to be a daddy's girl! LOVE YOU!


No comments: