Saturday, November 05, 2011

its been awhile since i last touch this space. many things happened to both friends around me as well as myself. (of course there're happy and emo stuff)

i would say, these are part and parcel of life. i may think too much at times, but there's definitely a reason that lead me thinking too much..

tumblr's pictures never fails to cheer me up.

one day i'm definitely landing my foot in paris :)

accessories are a girl's bestfriend.

such a cranky doggie.

who's my sunshine now?


yeah, indeed.

___________________________________________________________

on a side note, bestie, zhiyong and russell will be serving the nation this wk :/ kinda emo about it.. lesser times to crap, rant my sadness and gossip with.. hope we can alw still meetup like before!! even if i were to travel to other part for you :D take care and keep in touchie! ♥

No comments: