Sunday, October 23, 2011

just a random thought of how lucky and happy i am now :)

thankyou rachel for my gossip girlfriend and being one of the planner for my twentieth ♥

to dancing feet: thankyou for everything :D i miss the times we slept together *oops*

xoxo, teddy-lover

boyboy bestie, thankyou for making an effort for the present. ♥ i really love it and you know i mean it :) gossips ftw too!

army boy! so proud of you! glad to see how u progress and pulled through bmt :D

not the complete clique attendance but i guess the full love and wishes have arrived that day ♥


and not forgetting, my rsm khakis! let's have more meetups!!

____________________________________________________

fangfang, when's our food date gonna resume! you ditch me for quite long alr ok!

thankyou boyf for yesterday ♥♥ ILYVM.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

not so soon, aft my exams is your exams right.

how much does kayaking cost uh? per hour?

snowflakez said...

@anon: replied you!! ooo today's good hair day for me MUHAHA! hows ur tentacles?

Anonymous said...

bad, always bad :O

Snowflakez said...

@anon: I miss u!!!! Forgot when the last time I see u lor :(

Anonymous said...

dec i pop out in your classroom k! now the season for mugs):

snowflakez said...

@anon: LOL @ season of mugging.yes for me too :D IMY!

Anonymous said...

then low tide we go kayak! but i need bring a float for you, how.

joking.

jiayou!
very fast de, 1 month! then im your 'classmate' haha. lets see 1 of the weeks in dec.