Sunday, September 11, 2011

this is the first time i took up the courage to tell our parents about each of us and how we're serious in this relationship. am so happy when mommy's happy for me too :) however, she told me to keep daddy in the dark until when i'm ready to bring him home.. which i prolly think he'll get another heart shock by then HAHA. but oh wells, at least i don't have to hide anything frm mommy now, feels so much better...

i'm indeed a happier girl now..we have just too much in common that sometimes makes me wonder "perhaps he's that one person for me..." i've never cuddle so much and cling onto someone, worrying that he will leave me... perhaps this is what they called "幸福的滋味" :D

on a side note, i'm meeting my beloved girlfriends tomorrow for our mid-autumn fest celebration!! HAPPIE MAX! i miss them soooooooooo much :( cause some idiotto keep ditching me! (hehe i know you'll be reading this)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! (:

what la you idiotto ohmy im seriously confused alr w monday and tuesday. waiting for s to reply then can confirm...zzz

Anonymous said...

it's a bad monday): forgot to bring things, rush, lect dun understand and smses and hmwrk= ultimateee headachhe.

);

snowflakez said...

@anon: i totally understand how u feel!!!! my lect so messy also hahaha!!! and s seriously take iphone dun wan reply me de :(

Anonymous said...

she busy la..

i wanna tear my homework up!!!

snowflakez said...

@anon: i wanna tear you up! HAHAHA

snowflakez said...

@anon: i wanna tear you up! HAHAHA

Anonymous said...

WHATTTT..

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i must sleep by 2am i must!!!!! stuck at essay. /:

23rd i'll stomp on you no worries

zzzzzzzzzzzz

snowflakez said...

@anon: you better hold your word to it man :P dun later stomp me your sms telling me not meeting, i will be so god-damm disappointed :(

Anonymous said...

relax, 23rd i gonna bomb you with accounting qns!!! ahhahaha.

whaaa.still stuck at hmwrk.

Anonymous said...

go slp la you!

snowflakez said...

@anon: HUH! why u got accting modules?! OMG. i have second thoughts of meeting u :P

Anonymous said...

im so tired):

neh T-table rmb TTTTTTTT-table haha.
but hor, by the time i meet you my quiz is over-.- it's the same day.

im so freaking tired)):

tired)):


ohhh, reserve date for me? ^^


tired):

snowflakez said...

@anon: DATE-TO DATe-TO!!! :D huh wad T-table?? T accounts u mean?!

Anonymous said...

i think so? ohh nvm study on my own:P