Wednesday, September 14, 2011

nail chipped :/ oh god. oh wells, shall let it grow again...

will only be heading out 3 times a week from next week onwards. (each reserve for boyf, BFFs and poly clique) cause promised boyf gonna work hard and study cum revision so that my final exams i can at least attain a B grade (2nd upper hons) - its tough lor... but i shall try..

_____________________________________________________________

hmmm, i'm not sure if i'm too sensitive or what... but i feel that you aint happy for me at all? you're no longer the same as before. you hang out lesser with me.... you no longer share secrets and xin shi with me.... you're just not yourself anymore.

if you have not realised this side of you, i wish i could tell you right now. perhaps you didnt realised the stuff you recently said, but... let me tell you how much it aches and hurt me. you might not mean it literally, but i took it seriously.

i'm not sure whats wrong with you, but i still wish you're still that you... the girlfriend that holds that important place at the edge of my heart.

No comments: