Thursday, June 30, 2011

its been a while since i really visited tumblr.

30062011 officially declares the last day of my 3 mth job as an account assistant. i really love the times there. very friendly and helpful colleagues. people whom i have the urge to regard as friends. thankyou.

so my parents have started the xxxx rounds of niam-ing about entering local uni. i guess they will continue to be disappointed on me, look down on me and stuff until i officially graduated from uol. life sucks. looking at my besties shortlisted one by one, yet i'm not the one. this kind of feelings feels awful. yet on another side of me, i'm really happie for their admission from the bottom of my heart. i'm just disappointed with myself. sadded with my achievements (wait. do i even have that?)

forget it. tumblrs is the best :/'

having a wardrobe like this is my dream.

polka dots :D

pretty!

shall learn to deco my nails :)

ice cream is the best times spent with girlfriends.

big ben :D wait for me, i will visit you one day!

which girl wont love roses? i prefer purple ones :)

nom nom~


once my love.

No comments: