Sunday, April 03, 2011

happie birthday serene!!!! so two of my darlings have turned 20! oh god. we're getting older each day. but wiser i hope ^^

had a mini electronic htht with wilson yesterday. with that, i made a decision. i decided to pluck up my courage and be truthful to others and myself. i guess the time's here. indeed, it will never end when none of the party is making the first move. everyone has pride, but there're times when we have to put them down. and i know this time its my turn.

on the other hand, my further studies options is still hanging there :/ let's take one step at a time.

currently into small furry animals!

i think i'm under the fail again category :(


that's life for now.

it'll be cool to have such traffic light!

the blue box that every girl hopes to receive in her life.


hmmm too much marsh, but too little mallow. [if you watch HOP, you getta what i mean!]

oh man. tmr's work once again BOO. 11 days to FTT.

No comments: