Friday, March 25, 2011

results released. its far from my expectation. i didnt achieve the grades i wanted. neither do i have the gpa as well.

i all along have some confidence that i will do a little well, and pull up my gpa at least 0.1.... cause i find the exam papers manageable except for some careless mistakes i've made.

now bubble dream burst. none of wishes came true. its either i'm really stupid not gifted in studying OR i didn't put in my best effort at all.

thinking of my next step now.. but i realised i'm landing nowhere. no local uni anymore. sorry daddy mommy, think i've let you guys down. yours hopes pin on me is crushed right to the bottom.

its the first time i got my results and i cried. not joy of tears, but tears of disappointment and sorrow.

i think i will be away for a couple of days. not the right state of mind currently.

-often in life we forget the thing we ought to remember, and remember the things we should forget. how ironic.

No comments: