Sunday, February 20, 2011

why is it that always during such period i will cry?

i hate you i hate you! why cant the same meaning of your words said out in another form? the volume, the tone, the way you speak. what's wrong with discussing with my friend regarding university application! yes you were teaching me halfway.. i interrupted the process. but its important.

but the sentence of yours "you talk so much for wad! if you cant even do accurately now, you also wont be able to enter uni !"

indeed. i know deep in your heart. you have already deemed me not being able to enter university just like you did. i know i've already disgrace you entering poly. you still cant get over the fact that i went poly and not jc right?

its fcuking 3 years! haven't you got over it? why is it everytime when you coach me the correct method, i will end up crying much more than absorbing your teachings.

and what's worse is not crying, but to sob in my heart, and hold back my tears. just because i want to put up a brave front in front of you.

i can only tear under the blanket.

No comments: