Saturday, February 19, 2011

when i'm angry, do not even attempt to explain further. cause none of them will be accepted or enter into my brain.

nobody in my life has talked to me in that tone before, not my daddy, mommy, grandparents, relatives nor even my girlfriends. and i didn't expect the first to be you.and you can rest assured that the things that you said wont happen again. cause i wont bother you. yes doesn't mind doesn't equates to you like it. but if it's gonna be so calculative, looking at my life, it always happens too! so does that mean i have to count every single shit my friends said to me, and thereafter tell them off one by one?

NO. i didnt. and i know i wont. if i did, i think i wont have any friends by now. i did nothing wrong. i don't owe anyone an apology.


i seriously need to chill a little to get on further in my revision.

No comments: