Monday, August 31, 2009

went for a haircut today :D hmmm quite satisfied up till now. but guess can be better? LOL! merely trimmed the back and cut bangs HAHA.

and and i saw miss kok! she's still as pink as ever. so cute!so aneza intro me this new software where i can play with photos so here's one of the outcome. stay tuned for the rest :)


headed to visit ah gong in the night after 3 solid months. maybe some of you may not know, but i wasnt the grandchild that he dote on most. neither was i one of his favourites. oh well, i always thought that he may not love me that much, and stuff. and seriously i admit i wasnt as close to him as i was to ah ma.. perhaps i was the grandchildren she loved most. but its all in the past, isnt it? we can nvr turn the time machine back to those days where we live together and had such wonderful moments..

something that really caught me in surprise was this: cos i told ah gong abt me leaving for 6 wks to shanghai and wont be visiting him and things like tt. i thought he wont really cared. i thought he would just take it as it is. i thought he would be the same. HOWEVER. for that 10 seconds, i was really happie... cos he said this to me: 你要好好照顾自己。不要让我担心。

i was over the moon lah!!! this was the only sentence he said to me in the past 18 yrs that really touch my heart. for once, i really admit he love me alot. he actually cares alot abt me... i hope i would nvr wake up from this dream.

i hope this is true... but is it? or am i still in my own wonderland...

No comments: