Monday, August 31, 2009

before my day starts and my eyes opened to this brand new monday...my phone rang.. was wondering who give me such a morning call!!!! grrr. so its qihui LOL! ok lahs, he phoned for a reason so not so bad. a good reason for helping me get stationery since he got 15% off! whee! THANKS :D so head back to slp again.. until the next sms came. qihui told me he queuing for macs! I WANT :((( so got kinda hungry plus its alr like 12pm so gotta bathe and get ready to go out shopping!

retail therapy with mommy :D

took a cab to bugis... and we spend like our entire day at the OG there... so yupp spend over 1k and able to apply for 11 cards!!!! started calling like every single one that i can think of..aunties, cousins, friends. HOHO! even the redemption counter got kind of shocked when i said "oh applying for 10 cards.." she was like OMG. that means need to key in 10 ppl particulars LOLL! oops!

anyway, here's our achievements:
mommy
- bonia bag $300
- heels
- wallet $143
- levi's tee

wah laos dunno is i going shanghai to study or she going =.= buy so many things zzz. she almost spend $300 on this crystal ring -______- cos its like featured in the channel u news so that expensive.omg luckily i was there to stop her. think the promoter gonna hate me for this, but who cares! 300 lehs, can buy other stuff for me :X HEEHEE! so not worth it to just buy that solo single ring.

ling
- picard bag $47
- levi's slim cut jeans + collared long sleeved
- undergarments
- new bedsheet + blanket! [asked mommy to change and wait for my return]

family
- hair dryer [since i bringing 1 over, has got to buy 1 since mommy need to use too]

couldnt find a nice pair of shoes :((((( I HAVEN STARTED WORKING ON THE GIFTS! and i'm left with less than a wk!!!

the bag i got for myself :) rather big can put A4 stuff lehs! yay new school bag?

mommy's wallet =.=

was watching this show that day and they said this:
男人说谎是为了让自己好过一点。
女人说谎是为了让对方好过一点。

hmms true? i dunno lehs.. still thinking abt it LOL. will update when i come up with an answer (:

lings are love (:

No comments: