Saturday, August 22, 2009

studied in school once again with qihui, jonathan and teckhwee...

really dunno why i am always at loggerheads with jonathan LOL! like seriously. cos when qihui and i headed to lunch, the orom was damm quiet as what teckhwee said. a moment of peace man HAHAHA. but the moment i am back, jonathan start "arguing" bickering with me! like seriously EVERY SINGLE THING. its just we both dun wan give in to each other hahaha. bad habit eh. maybe cos he's as spoilt as me :P that makes us baka buddies LOL.without aneza there, just feel like disturbing him HEEHEE. he's aneza substitute, honoured hors.

dinner was at macs. and in fact we had a stressed dinner LOL. cos our aquaintance was right beside us. and the feeling is kinda weird i would say... haven been having a good appetite these days eh.. my idnner was apple pie. yes its full, trust me.

exams in like 4 more days and yet i'm still day dreaming and stuff. wads wrong man. where did my determination go?

but now got a big question in my head: should i take the flu jab before heading to shanghai? the brave brave qihui went to take liao lehs!!! i really want to take, but... i dun seem to have the courage... who can lend me his/her courage? its left with the last hurdle now to cross over now- MY HEART. i feel really weak for not even having the courage to take a jab! yes, i'm turning 18 soon and stuff. but just the image of the doctor taking the injection needle freaks me out! and i know that i will definitely cry before he even inject in =.= thats me, the weak timid gal in the whole neighbourhood :(

lend me some courage, will you?

tmr: meetup with dearest + summer fest with ane & baka
sun: STUDY!
mon: STUDY with usuals (:

OH and before i forget, HAPPIE 18TH BIRTHDAY DARLING TIDA!

P.S. you haven share with me the secret!!!!!

No comments: