Sunday, August 23, 2009

a rest day from studying :)

okay, i had to eat back my words cos i was late for both meeting dearest and ane&jon LOL! had a mini shopping at bugis then headed to SMU to study... then from SMU wanted to walk to city hall [i walked before!!! jus forgot the route] in the end it bring me to little india .. cos i walked the wrong way!!! GRRRR. so stranded there for quite long.. so jon and ane had to came out from city hall mrt and tell me where on earth was i! LOL and they told me " i was out of their map =.=" wah laos. so i took a bus to little india mrt and yupp mrt-ed down to city hall (:

and had to conclude both aneza and i couldnt really balance on mrt? HAHAHAHA. too lazy to talk about the summer fest. peektures shall do the job then.

our dinner:
-sausage
-muffins
-sake
-interesting performance :D



cutie sweetie pies oops, i mean muffins :)

ambassador for sake!


yummy sausage! though i think my house "hotdog" cuter :P


hmmm. can this stand without me holding?


heehee! virtual clothes hanger :D
alrights off to study!!!! i slept too long liaos! luckily qihui afternoon call me LOL!
OH almost forgot to about this:

this hip hop dance by NYP :D

No comments: