Wednesday, April 01, 2009

[edited]

ytd baoc was definitely a fun and enriching one LOL. thanks to samuel ((: glad that we saved that wallet of yours wahahah. [long story, lazy to type]

headed to hougang mall in the evening wah sit 151 until butt cramp sia -___- thanks sweetie lingying hahaha treat me mcflurry strawberry shortcake flavour whootssss!!!! had a fun time in macs eating& laughing at ppl conversations LOL.shopped ard finding for gift box.. then this lovely darling took 113 home with me despite the fact she can take other buses! see so sweet right HAHAHA. [but she pangseh me at bus stop this morning :(]

so yes today HAPPIE APRIL FOOL! any of you kena tricked? well, i tried to trick some ppl but all din succeed wah laos sian sia. boringgggg~~~ shall think of more ideas of prank next yr hohoho!

yuppie, today's my dearest huiling 18th birthday! [this is not a joke ok heehee]
gonna go over her house at night later to give her a pleasant surprise ((: my hand-made scrapbook finally can pass to her liaos! wheee~~~ just wanna say:

dar, thanks for these days staying beside me when in times of need. you're always there for me, lending me ur shoulder to lean on and even a phone call to cheer me up (: thanks gal! i know that we are stubborn at times but thats wad makes us alike?! i know this yr gonna be a tough one for you, so jiayou okay! cant help you much in school work, but mentally can give you some support that you need! remember the promise you made ah -> take good care of yourself, and not let your loved ones worry for you. HAPPIE BIRTHDAY, I LOVE YOU <3333

so yupp back from the mini celebration! thanks auntie for fetching me home ((:



the yummy chocolate cake auntie bought :D


YOU ARE OFFICIALLY 18 (:




awww time to attack the cake!


<333
hope you like the surprise and presents (: mom gave her a gucci wallet in disguise LOL [inside joke]










No comments: