Monday, March 30, 2009

its another rainy day ~~~ dark clouds, grey sky, pitch dark rooms, lightnings and thunders striking, cuddling with teddy bears, screaming around in the house.. hahas i am used to all these this holiday..

wells, today's IS enrolment :D managed to get into events management with qihui and jon.. [did IS enrol for qihui and uncle helpping me for jon's, and realised my connection at home is so much better than the one in sku lah, not laggy at all -___-] aneza right beside our class :((((

chatted on phone with qihui after tt, was listening to their syf piece for band! yuppie today the kick start of syf!!!! whoots! handbells is on 30 april (: I CANT WAIT! I WANNA GO! anyways i finished the episode 7 of ToGetHer liaos wheee~~~ dar serene so funny, sms me at 7am -.- telling me " EH u know yan ya lun very fake?!" LOLL. joke!!!!! dunno how she get the info sia, she sound like a stalker hahahaha, thats how cute my blur serene LOL!

off to dinner -> abolone porridge <333

No comments: