Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I AM SUCH A BIG BLUR SOTONG!!!!

i actually lost my ez link card wth. i just bought 50 bucks concession!!!! RAHHH!! and there's money inside too.. lost it while printing stuff sia~~~ who the hell took it?! PLS RETURN TO LOST AND FOUND :D i appreciate it greatly!!!!!

actually i almost lost my cashcard also.. but luckily aneza reminded me while going off after photocopying notes~~~ THANKS SWEETIE <3

SEE I SO SOTONG! omgg. lost handphone just 4 months ago. now lost ezlink card. kena scolded by parents like siao lah! and they say they were not surprised if i lost my lappy this yr =.=" i dunno why. but i seriously cannot rmb such stuffff... haiz~~~~~~ MANLING WHAT IS IN UR BRAIN SIA?! grrrrrrssssss

anyways, thanks qihui, teckhwee and jonathan for helping me searching for it though its rather late in the night ((: you guys are loved!

*prays silently for the kind soul to return my ezlink card*

No comments: