Thursday, April 30, 2009

headed to school 11am heehee! ain i early for once?! DUH! my ezlink card lost leh where got mood to slp... went off to student service centre and i FOUND MY CARD! omg seriously gotta say i love ngee ann man! they are full of kind souls isnt it heehee... to whoever you are who placed my card there: THANKS YOU ARE LOVED!

now i know wad it feels to lost that important yet not so crucial card LOL! so ya ytd kena scolded like siao by parents upon reaching home. guess wad they were betting that i will lost my laptop next =.=" wth lah. [i promise that wont happened lor.. hur hur. so heehee! guys, pls do me a favour from preventing tt from happening k. lol. constantly remind me, as i am a big blur sotong]

anyways, there's is this shanghai immersion program from 9sept to 17oct leh!!! SHOULD I GO?! got pros and cons leh! and the thing is my bday is during the trip hahaha :D sort of cool right, get to slack with frens in a foreign land HAHAHA! and most probably i will be in the sharing room with darling aneza <3333 heheee! we can watch u know together LOLL! will this be a dream afterall???

*but 6 wks damm long lah. i miss my parents and home.* [i go kota tinggi camp that time stay 2 nights, call home alr wan cry liao sia LOL]- this is the disadvantage of being only child :(

ALL THE BEST FOR HANDBELL SYF TMR!!!!! JIAYOUS!

No comments: