Tuesday, October 02, 2007

A SAD AND TRAGIC CHILDRENS DAY I've GOT )))):

i am practically in a condition worst than mummies who are in labour la!!!!!!!! rahhh

i sort of break my personal record of consuming 6 panadols within a day....it is definitely not something i proud of DUH.

anw, 2 more days to ahem ahem.... something i really look forward for in the beginning of the year.. but now if u were to ask me whether i wanna that day to arrive.. i would say " 80% not."

cos it also means a day i had to make my decision of my life. the choice that will ultimately changes my future ):

its been days that i kept telling myself this:

wake up, manling. it's time to make ur final decision!!!! no matter what, dun regret it, but make it the best choice you ever made....


still........ that doesnt work AT ALL ):

No comments: