Thursday, October 04, 2007

HAPPY SWEET 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [edited on 5 oct]

yuppie its my birthday! the long waited moment ((:
thanks to my dearest daddy, mummy, sisters, brothers, aunties, uncles ((: for your wishes and prezzies!

thanks to all my wonderful frens ----- hui zhen, huiling, lingying, ethel, michelle, ching fang, serene, jess, joyce, rachel, clara cho, shi mun, shelley, many many more.... your gifts, wishes, love letters, etc... everything, THANK YOU! its really sweet of all of you ((: love ya!!!!!!!!! muackies =D
THANKS DADDY& MUMMY:

for this cutie, sweetie birthday card..... and the ang pow as well haha... mom still owes me a prezzie. cos i haven thought of wad i wanted yet =D

THANKS LINGYING& ETHEL:



the heart can blink!!!! HAHA its filled with lights ((:





a very beautiful key chain filled with stars in the bottle and with my name chained on it


THANKS HUILING:



the exam kit!!!!!!! actually it ocntains lotsa surprises inside!!!!! shhh... a secret between both of us LOL

and of course not forgetting your surpise birthday e-card !!!!!!!!

THANKS CHING FANG:


a very cutie handphone holder ((:



a specially made wishing bottle!!!! its filled with 16 stars representing 16 yrs old, and one star that can glow in the dark, which rep me!!!!!! to shine as brightly as i can ((:


THANKS SERENE:



a specially handmade keychain that can never be found in the other part of the world! its made purely form the love of serene haha, and its indeed very beautiful (:

also serene gave me a sweety correction tape which she wants me to always take a break form my studies, and not get too tired =D

THANKS HUI ZHEN:



a SOTONG handphone holder!!!! cos huizhen knows i love drawing SOTONGS ard my frens paper haha.. its really a indication of me la cos i am indeed quite blur at times (: its so cutie looking doesnt it?

THANKS JESS:


for your bolster!!!!! it reminds me of the times when i was still a baby huggging a bolster sleeping soundly ((: and the lovely "slipper" as well!!! xie xie ((:

PREZZIES COLLECTED AS OF TODAY:


celebrating birthday this sunday with cousins,etc since its also my chinese birthday AHAHA. cutting birthday cake tonight..... date with sis on saturday!!!!!!

more photos will be coming up!
dad leaving next sunday for london, dublin, luxemburg ))): [for work] very sad cos he will only be back ard 25 oct, which means dad will not be with me when o's starts!!!! i will definitely miss him!!!!

as for my decision.... well, i left with abt 24 hrs to give my final answer! all my frens & cousins told me the same thing : to go with wad i really want, and dun regret after making the choice and they will give me their fullest support.....

latest update:
我接受那个application le.....所以不管怎样,我再也不会改变我的主意了..这一次,我一定不能后悔, 而要做到最好!!!!!!!!! 谢谢你们给我的建议与支持,我会努力的!
all i could say now is THANKS... and still THANKS... for making my sixteen birthday such a memorable one....hugs (:




No comments: