Thursday, June 14, 2007

i got my grade 5 theory results le!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

passed with merit (: (87/100)

short 3 marks to distinction though....

but oh wells, i m contented with my result cos i only expected a pass haha..

million trillion zillion thanks to:

my teacher! miss lim.

your guidance and everything. for being so patient with me..... and u know my inconsistent lessons due to my tight schedule (: I M SO HAPPY!!!!! and of course never forgetting that you fight for my application for this exam! thanks lotsa. u really did alot for me, and i m glad that i din disappoint you.

next is ......

my second teacher and moral supporter-- huiling! [the first person i called when i know my results]

your kind reminder before the exam, and lending me ur notes, etc. most importantly, is ur support for me!!!!! okok i rmb my promise!!!

lastly..........

BINGO!!! all my lovely friends (:

sis,serene,rachel,ching fang,michelle,jess,lingying,joyce,huizhen,ethel,jonathan,wilford,miss ng,neigbours,etc.

and and and, my beloved DADDY& MOMMY

i think this will be a wonderful prezzie for father's day eh. heehee

SUPER SUPER HIGH......

No comments: