Saturday, April 14, 2007

ytd went to see doc at ard 10 plus lor. $63 dollars.. cos after 10pm so got surcharge.

when i told doc i got fever, flu plus cough n sore throat. the first thing he asked me was " did u jus came back from overseas???" LOL. he must haf thought i got sars or stg....

obviously no la .... got MC for 3 days and excuse for pe for one whole wk. which means i cant take napfa 5 items liao... is it something happy or sad eh??? but i ran so hard for 2.4km run leh!!!!

got 6 types of medicine lor. eat until i wanna die liao. some tablets so huge la, so asked mom to cut half for me... which means i gotta swallow double times... one thing is nice though the lozenges yumyum..

this morning, i thought no more fever le, since doc said if dun haf can stop eating ma... so obviously i din eat any lo. who knows ard 12pm, i got really high fever this time lol. its like 37.9 dgrees, i myself can also feel it la. cos eyes felt really heavy then whole body wobbly wobbly de. so after eating porridge went off to eat the fever med lo. mom said mayb i shud eat for like 2 more days b4 i stop.. to prevent the fever from recurring.

everytime i sick haha, i will feel like i m the little princess at home... cos my parents will sort of like dote me MORE. example: they will let me do things that i wan, wont ask me to study/ homewk, take things for me, etc. hahaha, i jus love this feeling (:

this morning woke up at 8.30am... yes u din hear wrongly its EIGHT THIRTY... shocked ba. actually all thanks to my mom. who screamed early in the morning. cos of a this little freak -cockroach.... honestly, thats my mom's enemy for life! she was so scared of it rhat she owke my dad up to kill that poor little freak. haha.. of course, i did not miss the good show xP in fact i managed to catch the whole episode heehee

current situation of mine : slight fever... flu ( which can used up lotsa tissue), cough(not so bad as ytd), bit of sorethroat

and most impt, i feel much better, not as wobbly as jus nw.

btw, all my medicines cause drownsiness de, so i wondering how i gonna focus in sku hor.

to my beloved sis:

u better recover SOON before my sku concert arrives!!!!!!

No comments: