Tuesday, January 09, 2007

today went heartland mall after sku mainly because wanna eat KFC haha plus buying gifts for mom n photocopying some piano scores :)

ytd during handbell was rather fine jus polish up n try to maintain the standards of handbell syf songs. then they were deciding to haf extra prac on sat!!!! oh my... then instructor wanna name some of the parts of the song so tt we can rmb better n then lingiyng, huiling n jooyce saboh me lor!!!! they shouted XXXXXXXXXXX its like oh no! haha then today in sku, hl n serene ganged up against me! hmph. april babies haiz... haf this same problem lol. they called me XXXXXX and i m like super blushed haha anw.... cant tlel more cos its top secret ho ho ho

jus realised that my phone haf been so silent these days haha everyday beside toking to serene n hl or sms them, no more liao. suddenly i seem to lost touch lota ppl lol. guess mus go disturb my other frens soon hee....

and my phone bill is finally back to normal! YAY!!!!!

a very sad news...... i hurt my index finger cos that dae cca fair then the table is so heavy then my finger below then got squash!!!! pain lor. got bruise leh... sob sob so careless again... :(

No comments: