Monday, January 08, 2007

the climax for today is like my PE lesson.........

PE lesson is horrible, terrible plus vegetable haha

bet none of the other skus did wad we do during pe lesson.

150 skippings, 20 pumpings, 20 squat stands, stretching exercise, one whole big round around my sku plus one round in the track.....

its so tiring... and my muscles ache still haven heal lor now gotta run again aiyo...dad said is good cos next time i ll be veri fit n mayb will grow taller..(but is too tired for me to endure)mayb is true la. but its sill terrible for me! and huiling is like putting her arm on me, making me even more tired lor (shes lyk so heavy haha)

we had lunch at 4.10pm lor! cos after Pe supposed to haf lunch then cant eat cos super tired ma, thne gotta wait till lessons end which is 4.10pm haha...wad a late lunch.... but i still very guai, i still eat my lunch din skipped it! (cos i noe if skipped will haf gastric pain again then die liao, ll get scolded by parents again!)

No comments: