Wednesday, January 17, 2007

today shud be rather happier dae for me... basically i learnt that granny is not hurt too badly but still has to be hospitalised. but i shud already count myself lucky, at least she is still very conscious. thanks ... hope tt she can get well soon. and i finally noe how much i love her. today is also my first time in my whole life thAT I gave my granny a warm n big hug! i really wanna thank her for always staying that calm n strong even though shes the one being hurt. thanks a milllion ah ma for staying strong for all of us!i will treasure u more, promise! and of course thanks for my frens n cousins who always being there for me when i m at my saddest moment. especially serene jie jie haha... and sis as well

today basically noth much happen except we r expected to stay back to finish up this quiz thingy set by miss kok. jus realised i gotta to be really careful in all my ways of presenting answers n everything as the style of ms kok is so much different fm ms kang. but her teaching is gud!

had my lunch at ard 4 plus actually intending to skip lunch de... hee cos practically no time for lunch!!!!! so went back home then realised its like so late haha then suddenly of the promises i gave to my frens that must have regular meals, so i still ate some noodles.

i guess it will really take some time for me to resume my normal cherrfulness ba since i m still rather worried abt my granny. but of course i wont have a long face in sku i ll definitely try to flash my biggest girn at all my frens....

was toking wif serene that we cant bear to leave all our frens by end of this yr... its getting nearer n all of us ll be gg diff paths...which means we ll get separated... but i believe that our friendships will remains forever.. so we must indeed treasure our times together now! o levels haven arrive, hl n i already have a deal wif each other! we promise tt on 31dec2007 both of us shall meet up n make a trip to east coast park to watch the last sunset of year 2007 as well as watching the FIRST sunrise of 2008!

No comments: