Thursday, January 18, 2007

my arm got a scratch and its like the skin came off... bit of blood lor --- all thanks to huiling long nails who scratched me! then today still treat her milo dinosaur again haiz also of no reaosn haha...
thanks all my frens for their concern! today shud be my happiest day this wk! cos granny finally much much better... and really happy! can smile liao!

today for pe lesson we took height n weight. basically i already sort of noe my weight haha.... height is 160cm (ah shrunk 2cm, teacher said not really accurate de) but still grown la abt 2cm... weight still same the lightest in class! no can can defeat my record so far....36kg! whoo.... even my fren who looks really skinny has the weight of 42kg lol. everyone was like "oh my, manling is the lightest in class AGAIN!" haha.... funny.. then mrs teo said once we reach 16, the height is sort of permanent.... which means we ll not likely ot grow taller but heavier! haiz but my greatest wish is to grow taller than my parents! so i must think of ways to grow taller fm now on! but haha same height wif hl now, still rmb during pri sku times she was so much taller than me, and now we finally r of the SAME height....

then today add maths n e.maths so boring,.... ethel fell asleep during miss kok's class.... luckily she not angry or else sure die de according to my knowledge. huiling n ethel all so sleepy today but i super awake leh... and guess wads the motivation for hl to concentrate in class??? its HCJC! haha so everytime she very sleepy, i ll tell her"HCJC then she will go YES!!!! cannot sleep..."lol. though we noe we cant in but use tt as motivation also not bad hor.

today received this wk's friday weekly... and guess got who??? yupp fei lun hai... and i think alot of my classmate also crazy abt them so during hcl lesson, everyone was like "oh my! its fei lun hai.... love them......." haha sounds like free lesson like tt. then amaths is like "coinery studies ---the analyse of coins" cos we learning this chapt on possibilities,etc then teacher used dunno wad coins to explain to us.. but we simply dun understand a single thing haha...

No comments: