Saturday, January 20, 2007

today mainly went out for piano lesson as usual cos theory exam getting nearer... abt one month n 2 weeks like tt. heard fm teacher that is on 10 march, but not really confirm yet. and thanks to serene's prediction so i brought along jacket wif me so din catch a chill... cos the wind is really strong but shiok haha.

and guess wad i m serene clothing consultant lol. cos she went out to buy CNY clothes i think so she was like asking me for the colours, type of tees, shorts, skirts, etc. haha feel so honoured. wow lotsa ppl i noe already started s hopping for CNY clothes making me excited... intending to buy next month hee... but at least i bought a new year bag liao.

was addicted to reading the christy miller series... huiling actually borrowed the volume 3 n so she got too many bks to read so she lent me first whoo! its really a nice bks got 4 volumes if i not wrong, i reading third vol. now. i recommend everyone to read it! its abt christy's (the main character as the name suggests)life.. basically includes friendship, romance, high sku life, crushes, family ties, promises.
the most interesting part is that the font colour of the books is NOT black but red (volume1), blue(volume2), and orange(volume3). interesting eh...

the part i m reading now is about promises. as i read the book ytd, lotsa questions went thru my mind. so i closed the book n lie on my bed, thinking abt the promises i gave to my frens, families. have i ever broken any promises???? did i hurt anyone feelings?? do i still have have promises i gave my frens but has not done it??? i thought for a long time, but still could not answer myself.... maybe its time for me to think carefully abt it...

No comments: