Sunday, January 21, 2007

guess wad my sms went overlimit again.. (but not as much as previously hee..) so parents din scold me phew! and today plan renewed... so can start smsing again lol. no la actually got tons of add. maths hw haven do... waiting for the expert to teach me (dad)...

jus changed my blog song... realised i m under the influence of serene cos now both of us like sad songs.... hahaha. i feel tt sad songs can make us emotional... and allow us to think more i guess. we r both "saddists" eh? lol.

according to serene the chinese songs expert, sometimes u will feel the song is nice because its depicts wad u r going thru right now or especially the lyrics is meaningful n nice. so i also not sure which is which of me... jus noe that i love listening to songs n these days sad ones!


feeling sick argh.... :(

No comments: