Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Horray!!!! cheers for my dearest mummy!!!!!

mom bought 2 phones today!! one for me and one for herself...then she trade in her own phone haha...

upgrade my phone plan for another 2 more yrs ---then got the pink sony ericsson z610i for $190 free lots of things. (my xmas wish came true! thx santa!)cos blueone out of stock liao. then black quite normal. so mom persuade me to get pink de lor.

mom bought nokia 7373 for $300+ i think (without contract de)

then i also still using my old phone cos inside got lots of photos, songs n everything. and mom jus went to check the price of my phone its like still very high. without contract, now still selling for $400+...


super hyper today! thanks mommy! we also got a new washing machine after 12 yrs hahaha....

and serene pls be more awake! stop sleeping so early, and start yawning at onli 8 plus haha

No comments: