Thursday, January 11, 2007

BAD NEWS BAD NEWS!!!!!! I LOST ALL MY CONTACTS FROM MY PHONE!!!!! not some okie, its ALL. (onli rmb some of my closer frens) i even forgot my tuition teacher n piano teacher hp hahaha.... how?????
my cousins too.... haiz...its such a bad day!

planning to ask huiling tell me all the contacts tonight.... poor her hee...


and everything is simply in the mess.... today super funny cos the bell ring non-stop then everyone thot is fire drill or sth. then its was during our chemistry prac lor! i was like pouring the solutions half-way lol. then we goota gather at the parade square immediately. then when reached there, the announcement was like saying"testing the fire drill, pls ocntinue wif normal lesson!" argh!!!! waste my time to run down n up haha but quite fun though.... then was the last to leave lab today cos i m the chem monitress so gotta collect the worksheets lo. still mus arrange acoording to register number.... tts why but reached home quite early too. tmr another long day for me again...

No comments: