Saturday, December 23, 2006

today went hougang mall wif sis. she was so amazed at how hougang mall look like cos its her first time going there mah she live so far far away haha. then i thought we meeting at 12.30 who knows she said is 11.30, so she sms at around 11.50, asking me where m i then i said at home lor, jus fini bathing n blah blah, then she was like" WHAT!!!!! i m already at the mall for more than half hr haha cant stop laughing. so i quickly go take bus there lor.

then we went iciban-sushi for lunch but we cant finish our food in the end hee.... too hungry till full liao.then went around shopping lor, sis went to bluez n bought this handphone stap one for herself one for me. then she passed me my xmas gift that she bought for me lor. jus unwraped it. bought this display set of cartoons things that i like it very much, n this very costly necklace from moshi moshi jewellery. mom n dad said sis waste lota money on me.. anyway sis, i love it alot thanks!!!! you haf good taste jus like me haha!

then brought sis around hougang mall lor. nothing much le. then sis went wif me to the bus-stop to wait for my bus. she was like making funny actions when i m on bus le.keep waving goodbye to each other till this grandpa in front of me keep laughing at us haha lol. sis meeting wif frenz at K-box... wonder when will be our next outing again hor? love you lots sis!

sis said she slept at 4am ytd cos went out wif frenz then got scolding fm aunt haha i thought i slept very late(2.30am) who noes she slept even later! around 2.30am i think she still hanging out wif frens lor.

later gonna continue wif my hw though. think sis super rich lor, she today changed another phone again wow dunno she got how many phone one...

wishing everyone merry christmas and may all your wishes come true (:

No comments: