Saturday, December 30, 2006

heys back! din blog the last few days cos cant log on due to the earthquake in taiwan. luckily it resumed ytd and i can research for my commonwealth essay HOORAY!

today is daddy birthday! so we going out to celebrate.. i finally thot of where to haf dinner after many days haha... going this famous taiwan porridge restaurant near singapore indoor stadium. always forget the name of that restaurant. jus noe its special cos its built on the water.... its opposite is this no signboard steamboat! onli clue i noe hee...... now rushing essay n all other hw! hope i can finish work in time!

i m addicted to reading this christy miller collection super nice the story! ytd read till 3am haha...

sis jus called me up to ask me whether wan go vivo tmr for countdown party n my ans is NO! haha cos lots of work undone hee....my new yr wish is to able finish hw in time!ho ho ho happy new yr too all!

No comments: