Sunday, November 20, 2011

just totally need to vent somewhere...

how can someone character change so much over the years? why cant you feel sorry for what you've done? can i still trust the words you told me previously? you took the first step to 'leave' the clique somehow. what can i do? how do i face you next time? everything's gonna be so awkward somehow.

parents really don't know how to see my mood sometimes. i'm alr so pek chek at certain things. they still come and bother me with other issues. why are they so selfish in their own way! why can they always help their friends but not mine? so damm fcuk-up. good now cold war. i shall see how long this will last.

if they themselves want me to be a gracious young lady, pls set an example yourself.

ARGH. life really sucks man. friendships, family and studies. mock is coming up, i shall geared up my determination starting from today!!!

ahh... stressed-up bear. so awesomely cute.

ribbons is my weakness.

indeed.

HAHA!!!

if singapore has such a place where you can take a stroll with your loved one amongst the roses....

pretty colours!


i will totally melt under such pretty snowflakes.

say HI to pooh :)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

see me before you go for mocks!!

haha maybe when i crash yr class i shld study as well. felt so unprepared for my exams/: and my next sem gonna be a buildup of this sem SIGH.

jiayou <3!

snowflakez said...

@anon: I MISS U ALOT LEH!!! think the last time we met was august?! :( so many things have happened and i haven gossip with u!!!!

Anonymous said...

OK!(: GOSSIP SOOON!!!

miss studying tgt): #lonely

Anonymous said...

#stressand distracted