Sunday, September 04, 2011

i frigging dun understand why are there such fake people in this world? don't they feel tired pretending someone who isn't them? why are they so superficial in their actions?

i'm so glad i have friends who support me like they always do (:

____________________________________________________________

this morning a very cute convo happened:

parents were talking loudly in the living room while i'm still in bed.

mommy: 你讲话那么大声,等下你的宝贝有要骂你了。
me: 吵死人啊!!!
daddy: 哇!真的 lehh..

mommy walked into my room, tucked me in bed again... then said: 小公主。乖啦,等下我骂爸爸ok?

HAHA so cute right. love waking up to such sundays :)

and you know my neighbour called me 宝贝! LOL. frigging funny but feel loved.


9 comments:

zombie said...

WHY YOU HVNT SLEEP!

don't emo every night!!!!!

<3

&duibuqi! er shi san we date, ok?

._.

zombie.

Anonymous said...

Your parents so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

snowflakez said...

@zombie EMO LOR. cos u ps me for date. so many times le, i wanna breakup with you liao!

Anonymous said...

sorrrry!!!! ): 23 ok? )):

pressed for time. feels like constipation here, i cannot type :$

don't break up! /: keep your 4-party affair! <:

Anonymous said...

(: i chionging my work for you! :S just...slowly..

snowflakez said...

@anon: HAHAHAHA! i also got essay to write sian for auditing. sucks man. and i having sorethroat!!!! :/

Anonymous said...

how to write essay for auditing?

credit + debit = explosion??

heehee.

I DONT WANNA HEAR YOUR SEXY VOICE QUICKLY RECOVER SOON THEN 23RD THE DATE (:

don't stay awake tonight, sleep!

snowflakez said...

@anon: i thought we're meeting this coming mon for mid autumn fest?! u forgot! or u dun wan meet me again :(

Anonymous said...

of course i rmb! but i hv to go for dinner then be back uh