Saturday, August 20, 2011

sometimes i really envy parents who are always there for them, physically.... i know my parents will be there when i need them. but what i want is far more simpler than that...

a little wish of mine:
when i'm home, daddy and mommy are always already home. daddy could spend a little more time with me and this family. weekends will be reserved for me. even just a simple threesome dinner together... playing a little game of chess or surfing the net, etc with daddy. gossiping with mommy. sharing my idiot moments and sorrows with them.

the reality:
daddy is forever so busy since i'm young. he has a dedicated and played a crucial role in his occupation.. further more, he engaged himself in community services.... so can you imagine how many hours is left for me then? he has SOOOOOO MANY meeetings, dinners, events, cocktail sessions, ceremonies to attend every month... i miss the times i watched tv, dinner on the same table, chit chat in the cars with him... last time in poly, i still have the chance to catch up with him when he fetch me to and fro from school... but now, its hard! :/ i really admire his determination and hardwork in his occupation and his passion in serving the community.. but sometimes i just hope to be a little selfish and wants him for myself. why must i share with others my daddy's love? :(( i know he has his own interests. but how about my interest? who spare a thought for me?

i'm glad i still have mommy most of the time to gossip with. we'll spend our nights rolling on the bed together talking about everything in our lives.. (except some secrets of our own) .... play with stuffed toys together. supper with each other's company.. and eventually fell asleep with one another by our side. only when i'm really asleep, then mommy will leave my room :)

i hate the feeling when i'm home so late, and when i opened the door, its locked and no one's home yet. i will starting thinking what's daddy and mommy doing? i dislike the fact they went out together without me too. i hates to be deserted behind. i think i need their attention ALL the time HAHA.

i've already been left behind by granny... it hurts. i havent even recover from it, let alone getting used to it.

perhaps this is the sorrows of an only child :/ thats why sometimes i hate to get home so early. i love to hang out with girlfriends and friends. they make me feel good. even just stoning and rotting outside makes me feel alive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello):

snowflakez said...

@ anon: hey-loh. missing your presence here!