Thursday, August 25, 2011

i know sometimes i like to throw tantrums at my parents and force them to accept my mindset and ideology... but one thing i'm very privilleged with is the princess treatment i never fails to have since i'm born.

ever since i'm born, i'm like a little princess at home, 要风得风,要雨得雨 that kind of lifestyle. was spoilt max by granny where she will dote me and buy me anything i want to. even dinner and lunch at home she would specially just cook a set of different dishes for me (cause i requested to in the morning).. and many many little actions. because durian is heaty, hence parents doesn't like me to eat them, yet ah gong will go buy durians with the prickly shells and we'll open them up one by one when parents headed to work HEHE. these were the little secrets we shared. it all seems just so yesterday.... :/

mommy tend to spoil me with all the materialistic and realistic stuffs like stuffed toys, clothes, jewellery, gadgets, food, etc. many many~ her logic was "her daddy spoil her since she young, so she love that kind of feeling, she will therefore wants me to have a happy childhood too. on a side note, sometimes is she herself want to play with those toys lor -.-"

daddy wise .. hmms. his kind of actions is not spoiling me.. but rather dote on me. he knows every early heading to school is a tiring chore, so he will tend to think of a route whereby he can drop me off somewhere for a direct bus or simply fetch me to school directly. if he's on an overseas trip, he nvr fails to buy my favourite stuffs back for me and mommy (no biasness haha) even if its stuffed toy, he will get 2 big identical ones so that we will not quarrel over it LOL, and call home every single night just talking for hours (despite the charges) ..

why am i saying all this! cause..................daddy is fetching me to school tomorrow even though my school is in CBD and has to pay 2 ERPS! :D love you!!!!! (though i would still hope you can spend more time with me)

this is what i call princess treatment!!

No comments: