Wednesday, July 13, 2011

its the second time this year i have to experience the whole feeling again.. the fear of losing someone close to you..

i hate it when my mom calls and panicking and all. telling me not much of details just making a mountain out of the molehill. -.-

but oh wells. the feeling is over. sunshine is out once again.

____________________________________________

i guess after all these years and times of shocking news. i've immune myself to it and learn to hide and cover up all my fears and worries externally. last time if such things do happen, i'll text some ppl and need their assurance to calm myself down.. but as i grow up right now, i know it will just make another person worry for me and lose concentration in work/ studies.. hence i choose to keep it to myself.

and because of this, i have a very brave shield now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shimu! (:

snowflakez said...

@tu di: LOVE YOU! :)