Monday, April 18, 2011

last thurs headed to ikea and i bought for myself this clippers for lazy bummers like me. and of course a wonderful time with sotong fang and ah hui~~ meatballs, pasta, mushroom soup, chix wings, ice cream!

and i found my purplish loafers from charles keith too on the same day! :)

oh! did i not say the most important issue on that day! I PASSED MY FTT! a step nearer to license... oh well, still long i know. but u know just the thought of it eggcite me alot!!!

its a four day week!! yay!!! looking forward to gooodie friday!

i miss my elope partner on msn with me everyday. she's my motivation in work, my joker for the day, my source of joy and updates for current affairs every 6 hours in the daytime. [HAHA! i think i'm just crapping, girl pls dun think too highly of yourself :P]

the happy-go-lucky girl ! thanks for accompanying my throughout ftt!!! LOVE YOU!

my princess room!!!! :D


I MISS YOU, on msn.

No comments: