Friday, March 18, 2011


indeed just like what the picture says. today started off with a horrible incident. i couldn't find the charles and keith card that i borrowed from mommy. and you know, as all mothers go the same way, she made a mountain out of a molehill. was frigging stressed up and in a foul my mood.

angrily i gave up finding for it in my room, and left out of the house. [as i was running late for serene's investing seminar] on the bus and train rides, my mind was totally on the stupid heartless card. i remember clearly that hui return me last wk! and i was pretty sure that i put it into my wallet.... but where the hell it gone to?! think think think.... tried all methods :/

then when i was on the shuttle bus itself, i phoned home. wanted to say in a very nice tone by asking mom to check on her side. [you know! somethings she's forgetful too -.-] however, i was welcome back with a hell lot of shoutings. "why would i trick you! i say dun have means dont have! you think i very free is it!"

i merely ask. and i got such a reply. how not to be angry! so i was freaking fed up, clicked the red hanged up button and there it goes - SILENCE. i never hang up on people's call unless its already my peak. as the bus journey goes, tears began to fall... i cried not because i lost the card, but rather the tone and attitude she gave me. still, i tried to hold back my tears afterall its a public place! LOL.

anyways the ending was, mom phoned me couple of hours later, telling me she found the card. its underneath this ear piece set that i bought for hui in IT show... stupid or wad. and found card, of course she happy lahs. attitude and mood change 180 degrees. yes that's my mom.

luckily my mood got better after i went for the hair appointment (: chopped off my hair 2 inches! and now its pretty short. in the past, i merely trimmed my hair. this time, tried a fresh look! and i'm back to bangs plus a silker touch with the treatment i did! got rather irritated with the side fringe.

oh! and serene gave me a graduation gift! thanks dear! :D its a little beanie by the name tudou! and it has got a sewn on-tag that belongs to ME! yes only me! no snatching :P girl, i know you will be reading this - yeap! we shall work hard together and of course i promised to be a stronger girl from now on kay. *hook fingers*

i see no answer hence. i guess i'll my own assumptions then?

No comments: