Monday, February 14, 2011

MY 2011 VALENTINES

how did you spent yours? with your love ones? flowers? splendid dinner? well, i caught this damm funny yet teary at some parts movie @ nex (:



he's damm considerate. a cd just for her menses cramps. LOL.

they say "bestfriends last longer than boyfriends. they are the ones that will never breakup with you" indeed. that's why i love you guys so much! despite that, having a prince always there for you is still necessary HA!

i've spent quite a number of valentines day with my girlfriends, and i had to admit that sometimes even the usual outings are valentine's to me.

this year, for valentine's i only have one wish: give thanks to all of them.

singles: to find their other half soon! - for my other half, wait for me! i know you're still searching for me tooo!!!!! HAHA.

attached: last long ((:

No comments: