Wednesday, January 05, 2011


happie birthday mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she's someone who cannot be missed out in my life. she accompanies me to bed every night, talked under the stars about gossips, life, etc.. almost everything except about cute guys HAHA. she will fills my room with things i like! she shares the same liking with me towards teddy bears. she will never forgets me when she's out shopping. she buys home supper everyday. she cooks delicious and healthy meals for me. she covers my blanket every night before she herself turns in. she cover my ears when there's thunder and make sure i'm asleep first before she closes her eyes. she gives in to me 80% of the time we argue. she will give me extra pocket money secretly.

she's someone who fulfill and satisfy my needs in terms of emotionally and luxury items.

mommy, i love you!

though i still hope you could be less protective towards me and change your perspective towards certain issues. but if that happens, will i not use to it? afterall i love my mom for who she is?

stay pretty!!!!

No comments: