Saturday, December 18, 2010

was invited to miki sensei's wedding. had to admit the church is beautiful..

i wish i could hold my wedding in a church in the future. its so solemn yet a joyous occasion. its my first time attending a church wedding ceremony to be exact. mixed feelings. was kind of touched to tears at the corner of my eyes. its like very much a happy ending that all couples will turn out to be. happie and just emotional?

the solemnization, exchange of vows, prayers, scripture readings, and many more, they just added to how successful the ceremony went. most importantly, it signifies a new chapter for the newly-weds.

somehow when witnessing the ceremony, i got a thought of during my wedding, will my bestfriends be maid of honor and bridemaids? and all the thoughts just flow through like how will it turn out to be? which one of us will be the first to find your other half? etc...

then the other thought of it was saddening to get married LOL. i dont want to kind of "leave" my parents, the family i grew up in.. to carry another surname :/ okay sounded childish. but its just a thought at the moment. like my parents brought me up, educate me, pampered me EXTRA with love, and all.. now i had to build my very own family.. and perhaps spend more time with the new household.. might neglect them. oh man such thoughts just ewwww. HAHAHA.

no worries, i'm still neutral towards weddings.





P.S.
maid of honor: the closest friend or sister of the bride [if she's unmarried]
matron of honor: the closest friend or sister of the bride [if she's married]
bridesmaids: the good friends of the bride



No comments: