Saturday, November 13, 2010

another week has just passed. mostly talks and talks and still talks that i have attended so far..

i am once again lost in the wide array of choices i have after graduation. i lost the motivation i have towards university. which path should i embark on this time? am i gonna be as brave as i could in the past, choosing something different? i need advices. i need someone to decide for me. blah blah blah.

tons of projects deadlines, individual assignments are packing up like hell. i should be used to such stressful life isnt it? but why do i feel, this semester i have way too much to stomach? when things dont go my way, my mood changes. i will become short tempered. emo-ed. wanna hide under the blanket all day....

this time. besides studies, i have other things to handle. [perhaps its just myself] i'm not sure why my emotion is controlled by you. i'm sick and tired of this. i cant wait to get myself out from this cycle, but somehow i just got deeper and deeper into it.

friends, if i do APPEAR to be not-at-my-peak-of-mood, pls tolerate me. i just need a space to rant and a shoulder to cry upon.



this did cheer me up a little today. thanks chick.

No comments: