Thursday, October 14, 2010

why do i feel i cant communicate to you too? whats wrong with spending time outside doing voluntary work? so now i know.. all you cared is about my studies, my grades, my future. to you, university is your everything. its still my holidays yet i already felt the stress coming from both of you. i thought you will understand. you will be different from her. but WHY. you 're actually so similar or rather, congruent.

i told him. i will be going to a children's home for voluntary work. i didnt get the support that i wanted. instead, that tone of voice came in " you alot of time is it. why cant you spend more time in your studies. " and when i told him, its actually next wk, which means its still my last wk of holidays, he shut his mouth. he added on " so? you could spend more time at home reading your modules next semester." wth! DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF HOLIDAY?

i should chill heh. phew.. sick also must listen to your pile of crap. when's the last time you played a game with me? be it uno, monopoly, chess, etc. indeed, i start to agree with buddy that our house seem like a hotel rather than a house. yeah, its more high class and all. but the atmosphere is cold.



somehow, he cheered me up a lil (:

No comments: