Tuesday, October 12, 2010

seriously damm pissed off.

how would i know dad is in the toilet and i'm supposed to open the door?! didnt you have keys?! u expected me to use my own keys to open the door when i'm back, then why cant you do the same?! why you always expect ppl to do the way you want, and you wont do it the same way! freaking ass. just because of this, you can actually scold me for going school everyday?! now its holiday what do you expect me to study! even if i stay at home, you will scold me for wasting my life too! wth. this cannot go out also cannot. i so freaking making use of my own allowance daddy gave, not even a single cent from you. what are you making noise about.

even from this tiny incident, she can even link to MY STUDIES. so what if i went poly and didnt go jc. so what if your friends children have move onto uni and i'm still in the last yr of poly. TOO BAD. i am your daughter, not them. accept it or forget it. you should have long accepted this fact. its my last semester I KNOW. but it havent start! still got 2 ultra long wks, cant you let me enjoy them! i know i must buck up my gpa, i know i must enter university, i know i cant lose out to cousins, i know i cant be a disgrace to you in front of your friends. BUT HELLO! can you let me destress for now. i already can feel the damm stress lifestyle for the next 6 mths!

SO FREAKING PISSED. just one incident you can link to so many others non -related issues. you're just so unreasonable. i know i cant out-talk you, so i didnt even make a noise about it. i just maintain quiet, cos i know the moment i start saying i will just explode off. and whats wrong with not making any noise and comments! she say i mute =.=" omg stabbed me man.

please keep your mouth shut for 5 seconds. i wonder why you have such a long breath, yet you cant swim LOL.

No comments: