Saturday, October 02, 2010

oh man.. can someone tell me why i dont feel the happiness even when october has arrived? it used to be my favourite month of all. but recently i really dont feel the thrill of it.

i guess its him? her? or rather, me? i am so god damm lonely these days. can you believe i been cooping at home for consecutive three days! its nvr like this ever... wasted my bus concession. wasting my life. everyone's just so busyyyy. [not that i blame anyone of course, i know some of my earthlings are occupied with work, projects and all (: ]

not to say, even my parents are pretty occupied. daddy was so busy that he's got meeting lined up all the way till next week. even the dinner we have placed reservation for, he couldnt fetch us there.. we couldnt even set off together. oh well, in order to have a dinner, we still must meet at the restaurant itself.

sometimes i wonder, why do i have such a pair of busy parents? i know they love me very much, but you know, my mind do wander alot..

i think i'm still very affected by what has happened. when can i walk out of it?



if i am in the bunch of them, will you still able to find me?

No comments: