Tuesday, September 28, 2010

i start to wonder when...

my parents asked me " girl, when your friends gonna celebrate your birthday for you?"

hmm. i wonder... i guess everyone's gonna be busy and packed with their own activities? sometimes i dont really wish for much, but just look at the fact of our weekly outings and you can really tell who's the ones who really made an effort in attending and all. its always the same number of us. for those, i really treasure. but the others, i should have long ago given hope on them?

anyways, i'm not really looking forward for my special day this year... after all this year's gonna be just a plain day, where i'll have a family dinner at the same country club..blow candles, make a wish, cut the cake, exchange gifts...

if things were turn back in a few years ago.. i guess it will be a wonderful and blissful day for me.

i love my parents and the little earthlings out there who put me in their heart (:

currently hooked onto:

No comments: