Tuesday, August 31, 2010

whats wrong with saying "i hate to stay at home! i rather been out..."

my mom just made a big fussed about it in the early noon. and screamed at me as if i said " i'm leaving this house and not coming back".... seriously. do you even know why i hate to be home. cos you will asked me to run some errands under the hot sun. and why cant YOU be the one to do it since you promised your friends. you said you are not my maid, HELLO. i am not yours too. you said i can be so willing to help my friends organizing parties and all. THATS because they are my friends, and i promised.

i seriously had enough.so i had to actually give in and head down to run the errands. this sudden thought of studying overseas just became firmer at that moment.

on a brighter note, hui called in the morning telling me "I GOT F1 tix!" this means i'm attending too ((: adam lambert, mariah carey, daughtry! HERE WE COME!

No comments: